Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kindness and Generosity in WoW

Two days ago, I was the very happy recipient of a Warden Staff and a Warlords Deck from Wintahawk/Ugganaut. I'm quite overwhelmed by this act of kindness and I'd like to express my deep gratitude.

I'm more inspired than ever to level Rakshun to level 60 and start helping Wintahawk stealth farm whichever bosses we're able to. I've been thinking long and hard about Rakshun's role in the guild and I'm not very sure what is best. On one hand, Hellstorm's one of the main tanks for the guild and I'd like to remain as main tank as I've invested a lot of time and effort in getting him all the best pre-MC pieces. At this point, there really isn't much I can do to upgrade his gear until some epics drop. On the other hand, having another druid will be useful. Therein lies another problem, however.

I like being a feral druid. I'm not one to pigeonhole a character into any role they'd rather not play. As such, I believe Rakshun can be much more than a healbot. My plan is to pvp with him to get good pvp gear, perhaps until the Legionnaire rank. After that, I think I'll convert him to a resto druid to aid in 5-man or 10-man runs.

No comments: