Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Carrot on a stick!

Finally, after waiting for around 10 levels, Rakshun has gotten the carrot on a stick. My thanks go out to Dekard, Atonic, Narthalak and especially Lexeene. The kind-hearted French lady organised the Zul'farrak run to help me finish off this quest and I'm indebted to her.

In a speed run, we managed to plow through and finish off Gahz'rilla in about 20 minutes from the start of the instance. Narthalak unfortunately died on the way out but but it was a good run overall. The bonus was that Dekard, Atonic and Narthalak got the quests done.

An Undead Stratholme run is scheduled for tonight with Gruull, Wintahawk, Lexeene and a few others. I don't have any of my non-BOE bits of the valor set still so I'll be sitting it out and helping by leading a DM tribute run. Once we get the run finished, we'll summon the UD Strat candidates to receive their buffs before they start. I'm a bit sad that after all my attempts, I still haven't gotten many valor pieces but I suppose you don't tank in valor. I'll do what I can to help those who would like to upgrade their set pieces.

No comments: