Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weekend Joy

A lucky few days over the weekend saw me net the Valor Spaulders and Chestplate of Valor from UBRS. This came as a total surprise and I'm extremely happy as it brings me a lot closer to completing my Tier 0 setpiece and allowing me to continue with the Tier 0.5 quests. I'm now up to a part where I have to collect ogre warbeads and it's been a frustrating time as the droprate is not all that high.

3 Scholomance runs over the weekend did not result in much as only Shadowcraft and Dreadmist dropped. It was extremely disappointing as I've now run Scholomance maybe 20 times in the last few weeks alone. On the bright side, Shye did get the Headmaster's Charge, an epic staff with nice bonuses.

A few AV runs saw me edge closer to Exalted. I'm now just about 4000 rep away from that target. Unfortunately, I'm still too poor to afford the quest rewards, haha. Oh well, I'll slowly make back that money.

I'll be running DM North as much as possible this week in an effort to get all my remaining ogre beads. In between I'll try to schedule a few Scholomance runs to get that elusive helm.

No comments: