Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Patch 1.12 Love

I love this new patch. I can finally go to Arathi Basin as and when I like and not have to worry so much about being outnumbered. This also means that those like me which are playing on a US server at an Oceanic time can finally farm the honour and rep without having to wait till the weekends.

Last night was simply fantastic. I won a few Arathi Basin matches and an Alterac Valley one. I'm really aiming to get the Defiler's set in AB. This is finally going to be possible on a server which just doesn't do enough AB.

Last night wasa good night for Shye, too. He finally got his Devout Crown which completes his set and he can go on to upgrade all the pieces. I'm STILL trying to get my valor helm after more than 40 trips to Scholomance. It just really peeves me that some guys can get it on their first go.

The guild ventures into MC for the second time this weekend and I'm keen to see what drops will be available this time.

No comments: